©2024 Heiner Sträßer
Nevsehir, Meryem Ana Church
After the Turkish-Greek people exchange in 1923, this church was first used to store goods. In 1950 it had been changed into a prison. In the middle of the church they have built a second floor and several walls created the cells for the prisoners. Since 1983 its empty. Very interesting is a turnable column at the entrance.