©2022 Heiner Sträßer
The Nymphenburg Castle in the center of Munich has a wonderful big park. At every time of the year it invites for a walk. The central building had been built 1664 by elector Ferdinand Maria thanks to the birth of his son Maximilian Emanuel. It is also called Italian Villa. In the park are small lakes and one with the Monopteros or Apollon Temple.